1/4 cup (65 ml) of virgin camelina oil Signé caméline
1 package of spinach (142 g), washed and stemmed
1 package (250 g) of cream cheese spread
1/4 cup (65 ml) of mayonnaise
1 cup (250 ml) of grated fresh Parmesan cheese
1 cup (250 ml) of grated Monterey Jack cheese
2 cloves of garlic, chopped
1 tsp. (5 ml) of hot sauce of your choice
2 tsp (10 ml) of Worcestershire sauce
Pepper to taste
6 artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
4 green onions, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons (30 ml) of lemon juice
1 tablespoon (15 ml) of plain camelina seeds Signé caméline
- In a saucepan, drop the spinach in 60 ml of water. Drain and cool.
- Remove excess water and chop spinach when cold.
- In a food processor, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, parmesan, Monterey Jack, hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Season.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl, add and mix the artichokes, green onions, garlic. lemon juice and spinach.
- Heat 3 minutes in a microwave oven.
- Garnish with camelina seeds.
- Stir well and serve the dip with corn chips.