2 tbsp. (30ml) Signé Caméline roasted camelina seeds
3 tsp. (5ml) Camelina Honey Signé Caméline
3 tbsp. (45ml) Camelina Oil Signé Caméline
4 Greek pitas
1 yellow onion
8 tbsp. (120 mL) red pepper jelly
250g of brie cheese
113g mixed arugula and spinach
2 sprigs of rosemary
56g of chopped walnuts
2 tbsp. (30 mL) red wine vinegar
4 cloves of garlic
Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- Slice the onion, mince the garlic, chop 2 tablespoons of rosemary and cut the brie into slices (1.25 cm or 1/2 inch) on a board.
- In a pan, heat the onion with 1 tablespoon of camelina oil. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until the onions are soft and add the garlic and camelina honey. Continue cooking for 4 minutes, until the onions are golden brown. Reserve.
- In a bowl, whisk the vinegar and 2 tablespoons of camelina oil. Salt and pepper. Reserve.
- In a dry pan over medium heat, toast the roasted camelina seeds, chopped walnuts, rosemary and 1 teaspoon of honey for 4 minutes. Be careful not to burn the food. Remove once the nuts are roasted.
- Arrange the pitas on baking sheets and toast in the oven for 4 minutes. Turn the pitas over. Spread the red pepper jelly over the grilled pitas, garnish with caramelized onions and slices of brie. Return to oven for 4 minutes to melt cheese.
- While the pizzas are cooking, add the arugula and spinach mixture to the previously prepared vinaigrette.
- Cut the pizzas into quarters. Top with the arugula and spinach mixture. Sprinkle with the mixture of camelina seeds, rosemary and walnuts.