3/4 cup (85 g) of dry ramen noodles
1 carrot, peeled and sliced
1/3 cup (80 ml) of snow peas, cut in half
1/2 bell pepper, minced
3 radishes, finely sliced
1/2 cup (125 ml) of baby spinach
2 tbsp. (30 ml) of roasted camelina seeds Signé caméline
2 tbsp. (30 ml) of roasted camelina oil Signé caméline
2 tbsp. (30 ml) of soya sauce, reduced in sodium
The juice of 1 lime
2 tsp. (10 ml) of camelina honey Signé caméline
1 tbsp. (15 ml) of vegetable seasonings signés Isabelle Huot, doctor in nutrition
Fresh coriander and peanuts to taste (optional)
- Cook ramen noodles following the instructions on the label. Drain and reserve.
- While noodles are cooking, prepare the dressing. Put all ingredients in a small bowl and lightly whisk.
- In a second bowl, put the cooked noodles, vegetables and dressing. Mix well.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and peanuts.
- If desired, add edamane beans to make a satiating salad !