1/2 baguette, sliced
2 pears, thinly sliced
1 tbsp (15 mL) liquid or creamy camelina honey
1 1/2 cups (375 mL) cheese (brie, goat cheese or strong cheddar, depending on your preference)
A dash of plain camelina oil
1 tbsp (15 mL) roasted camelina seeds
- Preheat the oven to 400 ° F
- Place the croutons on a baking sheet and drizzle with camelina oil. Cook for 10 minutes.
- While the croutons are cooking, cut the cheese into slices
- Once the croutons are done, place the cheese slices and pears on the croutons.
- Pour a drizzle of camelina honey on top, as well as the roasted camelina seeds.