½ cup (125 ml) plain Greek yogurt
½ cup (125ml) Mayonnaise
1/2 tsp (5 ml) Sriracha Hot Sauce
4 cans of 120 g Crab meat in pieces
2 tbsp. (30 ml) Fresh chives
24 Soda crackers
2 tbsp. (30 ml) Dijon mustard
2 tbsp. (30 ml) Signé Caméline virgin camelina oil
For the spicy mayo
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients for the spicy mayo. Book.
For the crab
- Drain the cans of crab.
- Finely chop the chives.
- Using your hands, crumble the soda crackers over a large bowl.
- Add the crab, chives, 30 ml (2 tbsp) reserved spicy mayo, mustard and eggs. Mix gently to distribute the crab without fraying it too much.
- With your hands, form 8 patties.
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat 15 ml (1 tbsp.) oil over medium heat. Place 4 patties and cook for 3 or 4 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
- Repeat the cooking with the rest of the oil and the rest of the patties.
- Serve with spicy mayo and lemon wedges, if desired.
Recipe credit: Geneviève O’Gleman, Savourer