3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups icing sugar
[Honey Pound Cake]
1 1/2 cups flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup softened butter
1/2 cup virgin camelina oil
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup honey signé Cameline
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 milk chocolate bar with camelina oil
1 chocolate bar 70% with camelina oil
- Preheat the oven to 160.C (325.F)
- In a bowl, combine the flour, salt and baking powder
In another bowl, beat the butter with the sugar with the electric mixer.
- Add the eggs, honey and vanilla to the second pan. Whisk until the mixture is smooth.
- Gradually stir in the dry ingredients and mix with a wooden spoon until the mixture is smooth.
Line a loaf pan lined with parchment paper, then pour in the dough. Level the surface.
- Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour, until a toothpick inserted in the centre of the cake comes out clean. Remove from the oven and let cool on a rack.
- In a bowl, mix the butter with the vanilla with an electric mixer to make it creamy.
- At low speed, gradually add the sugar and blend until the icing is smooth and frothy. Add a little milk if it is too thick.
- In a large bowl, crumble the cake with a fork or blender. If the cake is dry, it will crumble more easily.
- Add the vanilla icing to the crumbled cake and stir with a fork or spatula.
- Form round balls the size of a nut by rolling them in the palm of your hand.
- Faire fondre les barres de chocolat dans un bain-marie.
- Dip the tip of a stick on 1cm in the chocolate and prick a meatball; repeat for all meatballs
- Place cake lollipops in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- After the cooling period, dip the lollipop ball in the melted chocolate bowl to ensure it is covered; let cool for 5 minutes, until the chocolate freezes.
- Decorate cake lollipops with treats; to apply, dip one of the candy surfaces in the chocolate and then affix it to the cake ball.