1 baguette of ciabatta bread
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1/3 cup (85 ml) of virgin camelina oil Signé caméline
Salt & pepper
4 red tomatoes, emptied and diced
6 to 8 fresh basil leaves, chopped
2 tsp. (10 ml) of fresh oregano, chopped
2 tbsp. (30 ml) of fresh chives, chopped
2 tsp. (10 ml) of balsamic vinegar
4,5 oz (125 g) of mozzarella cheese, diced
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (204°C) and place the rack in the middle.
- Cut 1 cm thick croutons and place on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic and camelina oil, then brush on the croutons. Season with salt, then bake for 10 minutes. Set aside.
- In another small bowl, combine all the ingredients for the bruschetta, season with pepper, then let sit for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Serve the bruschetta mixture on the croutons