3/4 cup (200 ml) of vegetable milk (coconut milk ideally)
1/3 cup (50 g) of oatmeal
1/2 average banana, well ripe, cut into slices
2 tbsp. (30 ml) of chia seeds
2 tbsp. (30 ml) of virgin camelina seeds Signé Caméline
1/3 cup (50 g) of greek yogurt
One pinch of salt
- Divide the ingredients into layers in glass jars (Mason type).
- Start by putting yogurt, chia seeds, oat flakes, camelina seeds, banana slices and vegetable milk.
- Then put the preparation in the fridge for 12 hours.
- Coconut milk can be replaced by a vegetable drink or milk. Dare to try!
- Greek yogurt can be replaced by a vegetable yogurt made from coconut milk.
- You can also make layers alternating with delicious jam at the bottom!
- Also, it is quite possible to substitue oats with a grain or a nut.
Recipe credit: Le Marché DUX