3 medium size Russet potatoes
1/2 cup (60 g) of light cheddar cheese, grated
1 tbsp. (15 ml) of Signé Caméline roasted camelina seeds
2 cups (450 g) of chicken or 3 breasts
1 cup (250 ml) of La Patriote des Fit Sauces BBQ sauce
4 garlic cloves, crushed
1 yellow onion, quartered
2 tbsp. (30 ml) of fresh coriander seeds
¼ of red cabbage
2 tbsp. (30 ml) of light mayonnaise
1 tbsp. (15 ml) of plain Greek yogurt
2 tsp. (10 ml) of Signé Caméline roasted camelina oil
2 tsp. (10 ml) of Dijon mustard
2 tbsp. (30 ml) of Signé Caméline camelina honey
½ lemon (juice only)
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (180 °C).
- Wrap the potatoes in aluminum foil. Bake for 2 hours.
- In a large plastic dish or a large sealed bag, combine all the ingredients for the BBQ chicken, making sure to reserve ½ cup (125 ml) of BBQ sauce (half of the requested quantity). Marinate as long as possible. Keep cool until ready to use.
- For the coleslaw, mix all the ingredients in a blender. Season with salt and pepper & grind and reduce to obtain a camelina coleslaw. Set aside.
- Grill the chicken breasts on the BBQ for 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Let stand 5 minutes before chopping finely the cooked chicken breasts. Add the rest of the BBQ sauce and mix well.
- Take the potatoes out of the oven and cut in halves lengthwise. Using a fork, mash the inside to make mashed potatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top the potato halves with the BBQ chicken, cheese, camelina coleslaw and roasted camelina seeds.
To melt the cheese in a spectacular way, we used a torch ! This tool is available in large surface supermarkets and is ideal for melting cheese in this type of recipe.
Recipe credit: The Fit Cook